DELIVERY TIMELINES ARE APPROXIMATELY 2-3 WEEKS
When you’re looking for Maxim Defense PDX ingenuity in a standard AR-15 package, the MD-1505 is your answer. The MD-1505 was engineered to bring our top-tier PDX package to an even more affordable price point.
Starting at the muzzle, each MD-1505 is equipped with the patented Maxim HATEBRAKE™ which reduces recoil, decreases flash signature, pushes gasses and concussion wave downrange away from the operator, and improves overall performance in short barrel pistols and rifles.
For increased comfort and versatility every MD-1505 features our free-floating Slimline Handguard. These handguards provide a monolithic-like upper receiver platform and M-Slot compatibility on five sides. At the rear, the MD-1505S is equipped with our SCW Stock for the ultimate in compactness, comfort, and versatility.
- HATEBRAKE™ installed.
- M-Rax and M-Slot compatible handguard.
- Military grade materials [6Al-4V titanium and 17-4 stainless steel, 7075-T6 aluminum].
- ALG combat trigger, Radian charging handle and selector.
- Reptilia grip.
- HK height rail for a more rigid upper receiver.
- Military tested rapid deploying PDW stock.
- Available in: SCW [stock/brace], CQB [stock/brace], or Pistol Kit.
- Ambi magazine release.
- Low profile hand stop.
- Optimized personal defense weapon.
- Increased reliability due to included HATEBRAKE™
- Optimized low flash and shooter perceived concussion.
- Takes AR pattern magazines in all available calibers.
- Caliber: 300BLK, 7.62x39mm, 5.56 NATO
- Thread Pitch: 5/8×24, 1/2×28
- Finish: Type-III hard anodizing
- Weight: 5.5 lb [2.49kg]
- Length: 18.7 inches [474.9mm](stock/brace collapsed, SCW)
- Barrel: 5.5” [139.47mm] MIL-SPEC CrMoV steel
- Muzzle Velocity (average): [5.56 NATO, 55gr] 2,200 fps
[7.62x39mm, 124gr] 1,681 fps
[.300BLK, 115gr] 1,864 fps
[.300BLK, 190gr] 923 fps