*Estimated Shipping: Fourth Quarter 2020*
**PLEASE READ FOR PURCHASES: You will not be charged until this pre-order item ships. When placing your order for this pre-order item do not have anything else in your cart. If you wish to purchase in-stock items as well, please do separate transactions. Any orders received with pre-order items AND normal stocking items will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Comfort and compactness, the 10.3” barrel length of the MDX-510 has always been a staple for CQB firearms. The MDX series was designed and tested to handle the fierce demands of the Tier 1 community. The right upgrades, features, and technology make sure the MDX-510 will stand up to whatever you put it through.
Each MDX-510 is supplied with a Gen 7 CQB stock or Gen 6 CQB brace. The CQB system combines form and function flawlessly. Adding just 5.3” to the receiver when fully compact, yet extending fully to 10”, you get a compact package with the full length-of-pull of standard carbine stocks.
Our MDX series firearms are also equipped with the Maxim’s HATEBRAKE muzzle booster. This patent-pending device significantly reduces recoil, decreases the flash signature, pushes gasses and concussion waves downrange away from the operator, and improves overall performance.
- SCW or CQB pistol brace or stock
- Radian Raptor charging handle
- Ambidextrous QD sling mounts
- Armorer level adjustable gas block
- Ambidextrous rear QD sling mount
- Radian Talon ambidextrous selector
- BCM Gunfighter grip
- ALG Defense Combat Trigger
- Maxim Defense 7075 billet receiver set
- M-RAX and M-SLOT compatible handguard
- HATEBRAKE Muzzle Booster
• Calibers: 7.62×39 | 5.56 NATO | 300 BLK
• Barrel length: 10.3”
• Overall length: 23.5” – 25” (collapsed)
• Configurations: SCW Pistol | SCW SBR | CQB Pistol | CQB SBR
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING SILENCERS (cans, suppressors, etc.) on any Maxim Defense firearm: CLICK HERE
Puerto Rico Customers: Consumers must go through your local PR dealer. Dealers must buy through Distribution. effective 10/03/2019