Terms and Conditions
- Payment Options: We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express and Certified Funds. Payments made by certified check or cashier’s check can be shipped on same day received. Personal or Business checks require ten (10) days to clear unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Delivery Times: Delivery times are estimated at the time of the order. We will always try to hold our estimated delivery times. In-stock merchandise is generally shipped within 24-48 hours of order receipt.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are not included in our pricing. USP/FedEx Ground shipping on a full rifle can be estimated by a sales representative, but exact pricing will not be determined until payment is transferred (upon shipment). Payment through check will require a deposit for the estimated shipping cost.
- Shipping Company: Products are generally shipped, but not limited to, UPS Ground. UPS requires delivery of item to a physical address. UPS will not ship to a P.O. Box. UPS Next Day Air® is available upon request (if item is in stock).
- International Shipments: Standard FFL shipments are exclusive to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We only ship to foreign countries through a state department authorized exporting agency. All foreign orders require a 50% deposit.
- Maxim Defense Industries offers a 30-day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your direct purchase, simply return it for a full refund of the purchased price. You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number prior to returning. Complete the form and include it with your shipment. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned merchandise.
- After 30 Days: No refunds for credit after 30 days from invoice date. No credit will be granted for shipping charges or surcharges.
- Return Void: No refund will be allowed of the product has been modified in any way.
- Acquisition of Information: We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
- Our Employees and Privacy: We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Security Measures: We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
- Disclosure to Third Parties: We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
The manufacturers suggested retail prices and other specifications and terms stated on this website are subject to change without notice. While Maxim Defense Industries attempts to provide accurate information, there may sometimes be inadvertent inaccuracies.
Maxim Defense Industries is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct, any such inaccuracies.
MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICING (MAP)
MAP pricing policy refers only to the price that an authorized retailer uses to advertise in print, direct mailing, internet and other print forms of advertising. MAP pricing policy does not refer to the price at which an authorized retailer uses to sell our products.
Maxim Defense Industries believes that our authorized retailers and their sales representatives commit much time and resource toward supporting our product. We recognize that there are significant costs involved in developing, protecting, advertising, branding and educating the consumer on the value and quality of the Maxim Defense Industries product line. Because of those costs we offer our products to authorized retailers at a cost and price structure that we believe fosters the profit necessary to fund the activities mentioned.
The purpose of our MAP policy is to support our mutually beneficial cost and price structure to maintain an equal field of opportunity for all authorized retailers – regardless of size or purchasing power. We also believe that a sound MAP policy protects consumers from retailers who have no knowledge of the products, provide no support and in some cases misrepresent product availability.
Authorized dealers and retailers are to use the Maxim Defense Industries MAP pricing outlined in our price list. We will supply a current copy via email or USPS first class mail if you need and request it. We reserve the right to discontinue business with authorized retailers that do not adhere to this policy.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Maxim Defense Industries’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Maxim Defense Industries’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Maxim Defense Industries at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Maxim Defense Industries’s web site are provided “as is”. Maxim Defense Industries makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Maxim Defense Industries does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The website has been designed and maintained to stay as comprehensive and factual as possible. However, we reserve the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to prices, finishes, materials, furniture, accessories, components, specifications, models and availability.
In no event shall Maxim Defense Industries or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Maxim Defense Industries’s Internet site, even if Maxim Defense Industries or a Maxim Defense Industries authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS and ERRATA
Maxim Defense Industries does its best to provide current, accurate information on its products. The materials appearing on Maxim Defense Industries’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Maxim Defense Industries does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Maxim Defense Industries may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Maxim Defense Industries does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Maxim Defense Industries has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Maxim Defense Industries of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
SITE TERMS MODIFICATIONS
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.