– Increase reliability and longevity with host firearms due to low gas blowback and low gain in host weapon cyclic rate. (4% cyclic increase on FN M240 Lima)
– Drops sound to well below hearing safe levels (specific reduction based on caliber, weapon configuration, and atmospheric conditions) average measurement per MILSTD-1474D of 136dB.
– Decreases flash, decreases recoil, increases accuracy.
– Fully and easily serviceable.
– Disassembles with common tools
– The Maxim Defense M240 SUPPRESSOR is specifically designed to minimize the increase in cyclic rate and gas blowback of a suppressed weapon system. Primary design features include the significant reduction of sound signature, decreasing flash signature, reduction of recoil, increase in accuracy.
– During installation, the suppressor locks into place with a specific torque on the core, then is pinned onto the barrel for absolute assurance of installation. When installed to spec, this method ensures that the suppressor will not loosen during fire.
- State-of-the-art MonoKore design.
- Self torquing during fire
- Military grade materials.
- Adds 10” to the muzzle.
- Simple 2-piece design.
- Specifically designed for 7.62x51mm MMGs.
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO
- Thread Pitch (Flash Hider): 25/32×24 (M240)
- Material Composition: 17-4 H900 Stainless
- Diameter: 2.05” outer diameter
- Finish: Black in color DLC (Diamond-Like Coating)
- Weight: 62.2 oz
- Length: 10.7” over-all length, adds 10” to the muzzle (including integrated .75” flash hider on suppressor)